Login with your onyen to view the reports.
Please refer to Data Access and Security for information on how to become authorized to use this system.
- Access Form (MS Word)
- Rollup – Organizational rollup is captured on the tenth day of the term of each academic year. To locate department, major or subjects please refer to the following documents which give the detailed structure of UNC-Chapel Hill’s organization. These rollups were updated 11/30/2007.
All members of the University community share responsibility for keeping unpublished data physically secure and for protecting the confidentiality of restricted-access information. Any “non-directory information” accessed by you and/or extracted via Budget Planning Reports on the Web is private information protected by federal law and University policy. You may only access and/or extract this information when it is necessary or desirable for you to have it in order to do your job.
The University is committed to compliance with the Public Records Law, and questions about its implementation by this institution should be directed to the University’s Legal Counsel.
All employees desiring access to the UNC-Chapel Hill Budget Planning Reports on the Web must request authorization. To obtain access, please follow these instructions:
- Download the Access Request Form for Budget Planning Reports on the Web.
- Complete all information and have form approved by the Dean, Vice Chancellor or Provost’s Office.
- Send completed and approved form to: Office of Institutional Research & Assessment, 205 Carr Building, CB# 3350 or fax to 962-1341.
- If you leave the University, transfer to another position within the University, or no longer need access to the Budget Planning Reports on the Web in order to do your job, you must notify the Office of Institutional Research & Assessment (962-1500) so that your access to this information may be terminated.
Contact us if you need assistance using the system or have questions regarding the reports.